Work for us
At Contract Accountants the preferred culture is one of self-driven entrepreneurs who self manage within the structure of the company and who are hungry for success and personal wealth.
We are always keen to meet prospective consultants who fit our culture, so please feel free to contact us if you have a clear understanding of finance and the different roles within this arena.
Key responsibilities as a Consultant
To act in all times in the interests of Contract Accountants, upholding unquestionable ethical qualities in your dealings with clients, candidates, management and fellow employees.
Developing and Evaluating Job Orders
Obtain financial job orders through marketing activity, to both prospect and existing clients, ensuring a long term relationship is built.
Establish Clients needs
Use effective questioning and listening techniques to ensure you have a detailed understanding of the clients needs.
Understand and Explanation of the Standard Terms and Conditions of Business
Ensure you are familiar with of the Terms and Conditions and explaining them to the clients and ensuring that the document is accepted prior to conducting business with the client.
Adopting a Consultative approach with the Clients
To advise and make recommendations to the clients concerning the job specifications, candidates and candidate competencies, by offering practical solutions to staffing problems and to assist the client with whatever other information is available.
To utilise all avenues available, including networking and headhunting, to source quality candidates.
To market suitable candidates into clients ensuring there is a correct fit between the two. The marketing activity must be mutually beneficial to both client and candidate.
Evaluate Candidates’ Competencies and Qualification
Assist in building the regions candidate base by interviewing candidates, assessing and evaluating candidates’ competencies and qualifications using confidential resume and interview notes.
Marketing Contract Accountants
Building the good reputation of Contract Accountants by operating in a truly professional manner at all times.
Ensure the database is utilised to record all interaction with clients and candidates.
Vacancies at Contract Accountants
External Recruitment / HR Internship Rondebosch Cape Town South Africa
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
1. Analysis of candidate database
2. Extrapolation of old information to current
3. Investigation as to their current whereabouts
4. Liaison with candidates
5. Database updates
6. Ad hoc administrative tasks and projects
7. Website and Social Media content management
8. Optimising web site pages on a coordinated basis
· Minimum Degree Majoring in Human Resources or Marketing
· Fluent in English (Read, Write and Speak)
· Dependable, trustworthy, detailed people person that is able to multitask and is deadline driven
· Accuracy and strong attention to detail
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Good presentation skills and time management skills
· Ability to work with people and in a team
· Workings hours to be negotiated
If you wish to apply for the position please submit your CV to email@example.com
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.